Saturday 15 March 2014

Work Record - Shoot 3

Plans for the shoot
For this shoot i have planned to capture more nature in detail, this would include things such as flowers, plants and anything else i can find. I have planned to go up to Thorley church as i know they have a graveyard and also a field out the back which is normally filled with different things. I will approach this with an open mind as this is when my best ideas seem to come to mind, however i do already have rough ideas. I also plan to try and use the technique multiple imagery, i think this would be good with flowers as i could combine different types.

What i hope to achieve
I hope to achieve a range of images which will portray flowers and plants in a professional way. I know that in order to capture flowers in close up detail it would be better to use a macro lens as this would enable me to capture lot's of specific detail. I also hope to use the technique multiple imagery as i think this will look good and it will be different.

What I actually achieved


These three pictures are my favourite edits from the shoot, i especially like the last picture as it wasn't planned. The first image involves multiple imagery which i had planned to shoot, however i done this on the computer rather than the camera, i still think it worked out all right though. My second image was close up of the grass, even though it's quite plain i like it a lot because the background is blurred making the grass the main focus in the picture, i also changed the colours in he picture to make it look more appealing and different. My last picture is my favourite form the shoot mainly because it wasn't planned and i think it worked out all right. I used the clone stamp tool in order to rub the legs out so it looks quite surreal, this links into fantasy which is what i said id do at the begging of my project. 

What i will do next time
Im very happy with how this shoot went, however if i was to do this shoot again i would like to get more of a range of flowers. Due to me being outside i was very limited with what i could shoot, i was thinking about possibly going to a garden centre as i know there will be a range of flowers there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment