Thursday 20 March 2014

Work Record - Shoot 4

Plans for the shoot
For this shoot i have a range of ideas, i will be using the studio to shoot texture as well as going outside. i will gather up a range of items, such as leafs, fur, and any other texture things i can find. For my shoot outside i will shoot things like brick walls as these include texture, also things like grass. For the studio i will be using the macro lens and getting very up close to my objects in order to see the textures more.
What i hope to achieve
I hope to achieve photos of a range of objects which show different textures, for my shoot outside i'm hoping the weathers nice so i can possibly get some sunlight in my photos as well. I hope to achieve very detailed photos for my studio shoot as i will be able to alter the lighting and the camera settings in order to achieve detail.
What i actually achieved



These are three of the images which i achieved form my shoot, I like the bottum two the best because they show the leaf in huge amounts of detail. For example i like how you can see the water in the leaf as it also brings out a different colour in contrast, i found this effective and interesting. i also like that within the image above you can see the texture as the leaf looks crinkled, this also brings out the different tones of colours in the leaf which i also found interesting. another thing i like in both images is who you can see the veins of the leaf in detail.
What i will do next time
If i was to do this shoot again i think i would think more carefully about my positioning of my objects. for example in the image at the bottom i would of rather had the two leafs positioned differently, in a way that i could capture them from a side angle instead as i think this would have looked more effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment