Monday 9 September 2013

Project Proposal


For my unit three project I would like to study commercial photography as I like how broad the subject is and this will enable me to come up with a range of ideas for different shoots. Some ideas which I have already for this subject is fashion, equine, food and landscapes. These ideas are very broad which will give me different options to choose from which means I wont be stuck for ideas.
The techniques that I would like to use are stop motion, multiple flash and ring flash. By using these techniques I will be able achieve a range of high quality photos, which will help me achieve my grade.  I will be doing location and studio shoots, some locations I have thought about are brick lane, and some areas around where I live because they have a nice set out.

No comments:

Post a Comment