Wednesday 25 September 2013

Work Diary For Multiple Flash



Evaluation

These two images are what I achieved from my shoot multiple imagery. I used two different coloured backgrounds so I could see two different effects, I found that multiple imagery seemed to work better on a black background as it was more clear with the movement of the person, where as on the white background the person faded as they moved each time which you can see from my photo. I do however like the image on the white background as I though it looked effective with the faded outline of the person, this was my favorite image on the white background. Next time I would like to plan my shoot better by making my model use props and perform different moves to get a range of photos.

How i could use this
This technique could be used in my personal project as I could use it within my sub topics being animals and fashion etc. this would make my photos look more effective and also demonstrate my knowledge of this technique while also making it more interesting and whorthwile.

No comments:

Post a Comment