Monday 4 November 2013

Best Work So Far YH



This powerpoint represents my best work so far which i think is fairly good. These photos have all been taken from my personal shoots over time in which they represent commercial photography. I think these photos represent commercial photography well as they are all unique and represent different aspects of commercial photography.  furthermore i have more shoots to come to expand my project ideas and develop them into high quality photos.

i particularly like the image of the bus in london by big ben as it shows a technique but it also looks effective and represents commercial photography well. i liked my photos from this shoot a lot and it has taught me that organisation is key as a good photo can be determined not just by the quality but also the surroundings and lighting etc. overall i am happy to continue with my project as i have thoroughly enjoyed it so far.

1 comment:

  1. Good start Grace with a good variety of work. You need to consider rule of thirds with your adverts especially 3 and 4 and your camera position when shooting people. You also need to incorporate some of the techniques into your work.

    ReplyDelete