Monday 4 November 2013

How i will make my work better

in order to make my work better i shall undertake a number of things in order to represent my personal project in a better and effective way. i shall plan a number of locations in order to shoot my pictures, for example places i plan to go notting hill, sloan square and various other places in London as well as using the studio.


this is one photo which is similar to one i have shot myself, i like using locations such as London as they have pretty sights and there are many things to photograph - especially at night time.









this is another photo which is similar to one i have already taken, i think this one has a better location though because it looks more natural, however, locations like this interest me a lot as i think locations can determine a good photo from a bad photo.

other shoots i plan to do are a shoot of animals, in specific dogs and horses as i would like to portray commercial side of animals. i would also like to do a makeup shoot and a fashion shoot as these link in in with my ideas. also i would like to do a landscape shoot as i find theses quite interesting.

careful planning is key when wanting a successful shoot, therefore i shall make sure i have planned my shoot out in order to get a range of successful photos to add to my portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment