Wednesday 9 October 2013

Image Bank- Sequencing






All of these photos represent the technique sequencing. this is when you take one picture after another of someone performing a movement and then you out them together to make a sequence. this technique works best when you keep the camera in the same place because it shows the sequence better. I like how all the photos are different in the way they have all got the camera at a different angle when photographing the sequence. I like the image at the top because it shows a big sequence performing a range of different shot types, I also like the background is this photo because it makes the action stand out more. another image I like is the one directly above. I think this sequence has worked well because the camera has been kept in the same place at each movement, i also like how the sequence has been put into one photo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment