Wednesday 2 October 2013

Work Diary- Animation



Evaluation
The technique animation was a technique which i enjoyed doing, this involved me taking a sequence of photos one after the other and then putting them all together to create an animation by using the movie maker and speeding up the photos. i thought this animation worked quite well as is showed a range of movements, however i thought i could have planned it better and perhaps made it a bit shorter to enable a better movement. i would have rather made two animation and made them shorter and more basic.
How i could use this
I could use this technique within my personal project by shooting a rage of shots of a horse running and then putting them together to create my animation of a horse. i think this will be effective as it will show  how i can advertise a horse running within my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment